VEDANUM rose water is fortified with Himalayan water minerals that helps reduce the stretchiness and dryness of overall skin. It can be used for toning, cleansing dirt, and even as a moistening agent during dry seasons. Just add few sprays on a cotton pad and apply on dry skin area.
The natural elements in rose water helps restore and replenish tired sin cells around the eyes and also heals the puffiness of upper and lower eye area.
VEDANUM rose water treats eye redness and puffiness through its excellent source of nutrients like vitamins A, C, D and E. It is also the powerhouse of anti-oxidants, fructose, citric acid, malic acid and zinc.
Himalayan Pure Rose Water
- ORGANIC ROSE WATER. 100% Steam Distilled rose water from the Ark of Damask Roses in high Himalayan range of India. Carefully extracted and packed with hyper freshness.
- ADVANCE SKIN CARE. Instant hydration for damage and itchy skin. Rejuvenate tired and dry skin, and restore vibrant and youthful complexion. Very soft and soothing toner to balance the skin pH and absorb excess oils from cells.
- ALL SKIN TYPES. Work best on any skin type and sensitive areas of the body Normal, Oily, Dry and sensitive. No breakout and rashes after use. Great to be complemented with serums and DIY homemade face pack and Ubtan.
- GLOWING SKIN REMEDY. Add extra layer of hydration and natural shine when used on rough and dry skin. Simply spray on face or dap with cotton balls around the eyes and neck. For external use only.
- ROSE WATER. Specially curated and handcrafted product from VEDANUM for ultra-skin therapy from pure Himalayan roses/ Carefully selected from high mountain ranges, the roses are filled with powerhouse of skin care and restoring properties. Mist of Himalayan roses does magic to skin cells and rejuvenate them naturally.
Use VEDANUM rose water as a hydrating and refreshing face mist anytime anywhere with easy and ready-to-use spray bottle. The natural properties of rose water helps instantly hydrate the dry skin and protect skin against radical damages. It also protects from direct sun light burns, and occasional tanning.